2400 Ashland Road, Columbia, SC 29210
Columbia is the vibrant capital of South Carolina, and the home of the University of South Carolina.
- Conveniently located only minutes from the I-20 / I-26 interchange
- Nestled in the lovely St. Andrews neighborhood – lush, mature landscaping
- Spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes offer everything you’re looking for.
- Central A/C, dishwasher & disposal, ceiling fans, private patio/balcony and extra storage area for each apartment.
- Washer & dryer connections are also available in most homes.
- We are installing 100% new windows and sliding doors for greater energy efficiency and comfort.
- Outside your home, Ashland Commons offers a sparkling pool, playground and 24-hr clothes care center.
- Children at Ashland Commons attend acclaimed Lexington District 5 schools.
We welcome 2 pets per apartment home, cats and/or dogs. Pets must be fixed and have up-to-date shot records. All pets are $300 non-refundable pet fee. Pet rent is $30/month per cat and $40/month per dog. A pet interview is required for all dogs. Dogs must be of acceptable breed. For a complete list of restrictions, please contact the leasing office.
Property Manager • India Bradley
2400 Ashland Road
Columbia, SC 29210